Oneida County Health Department
The Oneida County Health Department works in accordance with the NYS Department of Health to provide programs and services to benefit the wellbeing and safety of those in our communities.
We strive to present relevant and important information and guidance on general health, children and youth with special health care needs, immunizations and vaccinations, substance use disorder, and more, including environmental health.
- Immunizations, including required school vaccines, COVID-19, HPV, Flu, Hepatitis and Green Card immunizations.
- STD and HIV Testing and Treatment referrals
- TB Management and Screening
- Communicable Disease Management
Utica and Rome locations are available. Extended hours offered during summer.
Phone: (315) 798-5747
Special Children Services:
• Early Intervention
• Pre-School Program
• Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
Phone: (315) 798-5429
Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
Adolescent Tobacco Use Prevention Act (ATUPA)
Phone: (315) 798- 5064
Overdose Prevention and Substance Use Program