To learn more about our programs, please contact us:
Oneida County Office for Aging and Continuing Care
The purpose of Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care is to serve as the lead planning, funding, and advocacy agency for older adults, individuals with disabilities, their families, and caregivers. Our mission is based on the goal of maintaining maximum independence through service provision and is guided by the core values of: RESPECT, DIGNITY, COMPASSION, HONESTY, CONFIDENTIALITY, COMMITMENT & INFORMED PROFESSIONALISM
- Provides access to programs and services that will meet the needs of vulnerable individuals.
- Advocate on behalf of older people, special minorities, and those in greatest economic and social need for preventative programs and services that will promote quality of life and enhance or maintain wellness, healthy functioning, and independent living in the community.
- Achieves positive outcomes for older adults, individuals with disabilities, their families, and caregivers through arrangements with community agencies for a range of home and community-based long-term care services.
- Collaborates with public and private organizations to form partnerships that leverage resources to improve and expand programs and services for older adults, individuals with disabilities, their families, and caregivers.
- Seeks non-traditional sources of funding to enhance services and programs in the community.