The clinic is comprised of Nurse Practitioners, Clinic Support Specialists, Harm Reduction Specialists, HCV Patient Navigators, and High Impact Prevention Specialists to help each client obtain their own individual medical goals.
Services offered at the Harm Reduction Medical Clinic include:
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorders (MOUD)
- Hepatitis C (HCV) Treatment
- Hepatitis A and B Vaccines
- Flu Vaccine
- Narcan Training, Overdose Prevention Intervention & counseling
- STI/STD, HIV, HCV Testing
- Crisis Intervention
- Linkage to OASAS and non-OASAS Substance Use Treatment
- Linkage to Primary Care Physician
- Linkage to Mental Health Provider
The Q Center at ACR Health is a safe spaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth, their families, and allies to gather, share, and receive support. Q Center programming promotes equality, celebrates diversity, provides resources that cultivate pride and leadership skills, and strives to create a safe and inclusive community for all.
Through our programs and services, we provide the guidance and support LGBTQ+ youth, young adults and their families need to thrive, and the foundation from which LGBTQ+ youth can succeed throughout their lives.
The Q Center program provides services in Central New York, Northern New York, and The Mohawk Valley.